Interested in helping out? You’ve come to the right place! Simply make one of these modules (we’re looking for about ten) to go in the Death Star Trench.
There are a couple of rules you’ll need to follow, but we can help with some of it!
- Use scenes from A New Hope to inspire you, we’re talking about the Death Star I here, folks.
- All the non-red elements in the drawing must be that color. Anything that is red in the drawing is at your discretion.
- The module must fit entirely on a 16×32 baseplate (provided).
- The module must use 10 of the trans-clear 1x6x5 wall elements (provided) as shown.
- The top needs to be completely open, to let light in. We may also use some additional lighting across the top of each module.
- If you’d like anything backlit, (like a computer display or something like that) let me know, we have options. You need to plan on inserting the light from the outside of the module…